Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme



Hy everyone!

I think that in mi career of sociology, are not many thinks them reproach be to my study program. However, also I think that there could have others changes.
Always I considered that should have known that I have problems with the quantitatives techniques, because the importance to study the sociology through the to two analytical perspectives: qualitative and quantitative. I think also that in the sociology, a fundamental element  in the discipline is try to manipulate a integral consciousness  about to the socials phenomenons.

If I think in the future and him that I maked a living, the truth is that I dont known, but him that I can talk is that will be a work surrounded and influenced for others typical elements to this age, with for example the use of technology and the modifications that It generated in the structure of the work, above all the workload. However, all the modifications in the work are going happening in the majority of works, the sociology it is a example nothing more.  Particularly, I think that in the sociology - with the others career in this country- It will a problem a length of studies, above everything if the education in this society model It have a price, and It don´t represented a social straight. 
......

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever

Post 7: My Favorite TV show