Post 10: English Language Challenges


Hello everyone

I personally believe that English, although it’s a challenge for me, is a good way to get tools. In that sense, the blog is a good way to learn to write in English and express a thought in a coherent way. Because of that, I think the blog should be implemented earlier as a learning tool for English classes. I honestly think that the blog can reinforce every aspect of learning: writing, reading, listening. I admit to be a common Chilean with a ordinary knowledge of English. That´s why, after approving this class, I’d like to take an intensive English course somewhere I can dedicate more time to learning. It would be a good tool to acquire more social capital and possibilities of social mobility. Outside of English classes, I deal with the language mostly in movies (I’ve always liked watching them in the original language), TV shows, or the music that I listen to daily. These are things that I like and spend free time on

Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever

Post 7: My Favorite TV show