Someone I'd like to meet



Hey! What´s up

In this opportunity I would to talk about one person thats for my is one to the Chilean journalist most lucid in the analysis to the internacional politic, and unfortunately in my opinion, overrider in the national journalistic scene. His name is Ruperto Concha, journalist to the Universidad de Chile, who is working actually in Radio Bio Bio, in the locution of the weekly radio program. 
I considered that Ruperto Concha is one person whose talent is in his capacity to say a radial message that simultaneously is informative and funny, because He had a rich used to the language that go to filled the program radial (The  program last 30 minutes. ) of the irony and the sarcasm about the reality in the world and the events of natural different: armed conflicts, natural disaster and his consequence, political corruption, migration, etc. In definitely is a program radial that summarize the international news weekly through the clever viewpoint - totally social critical-, but at the same It a pleasant message for who that He is listening.
On the other hand, I considered that he haven´t the social recognition he deserved, therefore I think that the figure of the Ruperto Concha It can´t reduced to this. I considered that He had represented a serious journalist, with the truth vocation.

Bye!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever

Post 7: My Favorite TV show