Post 8: Winter Holidays

Hi everyone!

When I think about winter vacation, I normally think about the cold, the rain, and gray weather, whether it’s one of those days when you have to go out and not come back until night, or one of those days when you decide to stay at home. Honestly, for me winter vacations mean sleeping until late and recover energy from the semester. It’s like a bear’s life. I don’t know what places I’ll visit yet, plus the time and the money are not much, so the will be vacations to rest. I think the only things I’ll do these two weeks is sit around and do things that I like, hopefully well accompanied, and then go back to work. Winter vacations are a good time to rest at home, compared to summer vacations. Especially for students who had a hard time with the semester, winter vacation can help recover some of that energy to keep going through the year. If I had some more money and time and the weather conditions were right, maybe I would go visit some of the foothills of Los Andes mountain chain close to Santiago. I’d like to go to one of the Conaf parks, like Yerba Loca, and I’d like to go back to those places I once went to as a child and bring back some nice memories.

Bie! Happy holidays.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever

Post 7: My Favorite TV show