Post 7: My Favorite TV show


Hi everyone!

In this opportunity I would to talk about my favorite TV Show. Really, I don´t have this answer, because are many TV show´s really good, It is comes from to the different areas in the world, even in Chile, where the quality to the nacional TV it´s very shameful. 
However, I think that one of my favorite TV show´s is the El Chavo del Ocho, the mexican TV show, starred for Robero Gomez Bolaños (as  El Chavo), Ramon Valdez (Mr Ramon), Maria Antonieta de Las Nieves (as La Chilindrina), Edgar Vivar (Mr. Barriga), Florinda Meza (Ms. Florinda), Carlos Villagrán (as Kiko) among other actors really goods.
The Chavo del Ocho is the history to the vagabond child that arrived to live in a neighborhood to Mexico, where He live in a barrel. 
I like the Chavo del Ocho because It relate, from the innocent and really comical perspective to a children, and in particulary, to the poor chid, the history to this naughty boy and the rest to the residents of the neighborhood. Nonetheless, all those who the comical character in this program, In my opinnion, the Chavo del Ocho It´s have a social message, a social critical from the point of view to the child (as El Chavo, La Chilindrina, Kiko) or the laugh at bad luck in the life (as the genius Mr. Ramon).
I don´t have a favorite episode, because all or majority to the episodes are entertained. Yet, one of my favorite episode is to the uncough spirits, where the protagonists in this epissode (Mr. Ramon, Ms. Florinda, Ms Clotilde also called "the witch to the 71" and, of course, the Chavito). More to the describe the episode, is better watched.
Bye all the people!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever