A Country I would like to visit



Hello people!

I would like to visit  China, the country that could be perfectly a continnet. I would to visit it because it represents a society  totally diferrent from the occidental society, above everithing in its several expressions, for example what is philosophical, social and cultural.
About China, I know that it is the  biggest country in the world and unfortunately, one of the most contaminated country.
I wold like to visit China because it has a many cultural wealth. Besides It has one of the modern wonder buildings for the humanity. As well as it has a striking wonder to the nature, for example the Goby desert, the mountains in the Tibet, the Yangtsé river and the Jiuzhaigou valley.  Pekin represents one to the most interesting cities in China, because in which you can visit the prohibited city to Pekin.
I dont know if I would live or work in China, because probably I  wouldn´t familiarize with a way of life totally diferrent from the occidental society. However, I would like to travel to China to get to know or try to know a different culture.

Good bye, see you later.


                   














- Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
 - Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

The Best Concert ever

Post 7: My Favorite TV show